Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Mansion

Above my mansion are marshmallowy clouds swiftly skipping through the warm wind, while the fern green trees swing side to side in the burning sun. SWOOSH!!!!!

Beside my mansion is a relaxing warm pool with a small garden in the circled swimming space.

Below my mansion are slimy black bugs trying to squirm out of the muddy surface of the yucky brown ground. GASP!!!!!

Around my mansion is a beautiful garden with a creaky old gate, swinging like a chimpanzee around some red attractive flowers, squashing them like a tiny ant under a humoungous boot.

Inside my mansion are my family, Alyssa getting ready for swimming, Mitchell playing on the nintendo and Mum and Dad sipping tea while reading, but there's someone missing. I wonder who that is???


P.S. = MEEEEE!!!!!

By Yvette

2 comments: