Monday, March 24, 2014

Ray White Allens Kids' Triathlon and more...

My Experience of the Ray White Allens Kids' Triathlon...
Well, it was a very hot day, and I was so excited to be participating in my first ever big event, apart from the Beach 2 Basin.  The first part of the triathlon is a 100 metre swim, next is the 4 kilometre bike ride, followed lastly by a 1.5 kilometre run.  I was waiting forever for it to start.  I saw Alex, Dhannis and Alexi from my class.  Alex went first and he zoomed off past everyone in the swim and he didn't stop on the bike or run section, he just kept going and GOING!!!  That's why he deserved that medal. Now it's my turn.  My swim was a little salty (get it...salty?)  Anyway, moving on, the bike section was really fun and the run was good as well.  That's why I got a medal.  Alex and Dhannis tied the race with me.  Alexi completed the whole race in 20 minutes.  WOW!!!  That was us - we were shattered after our race and then we went home for rest.  Oh boy, my legs were sore after that. (By Noah - Room 14 Blog Reporter of the Week)







Noah - medals for triathlon & cricket, and a trophy for table tennis
Dhannis - medal for triathlon, and a trophy for soccer
Alex - a medal for triathlon, a trophy for surfing, an x-race medal, and a trophy for soccer




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous effort, you all deserved your medal after the long wait, anticipation and top effort in the event. Well done to you all.
    Constable Marnie

    ReplyDelete