Sunday, October 13, 2013

Haere mai, Miss Redwood


Kia ora!

My name is Jessie Redwood. I am a first year student doing my degree in primary teacher education at the University of Auckland in Tai Tokerau Campus. I have been placed in room 14 with Mr Werder for the next five weeks for my first year practicum. I did a week in this class in the first term and had a lot of fun getting to know the students and helping them with their learning.

I spent my primary years at Saint Francis Xavier and it has not changed. It is still a wonderful school with great students and teachers. I then went to Pompallier Catholic College and spent my intermediate and high school years there.

I am really looking forward to getting to know and work with the children in room 14 to help them with their learning. I look forward to meeting you while I am on my practicum.

Regards
Jessie Redwood

No comments:

Post a Comment